[NTG-context] (References title in) Norwegian

Henning Hraban Ramm hraban at fiee.net
Sun Feb 24 15:22:27 CET 2008

Am 2008-02-22 um 08:26 schrieb Trond Lossius:

> I was just about to ask how to do the same concerning the list of
> contents when I realized that it automagically translates itself
> when using
> \mainlanguage[no]

I remember a discussion whether ConTeXt's "Norwegian" is Bokmål or
Nynorsk (I don't understand any and don't know the difference) - is
this matter settled? We should add this information in the Wiki at
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Language_Codes

The same goes for "Spanish" (Catalan, other...)

Greetlings from Lake Constance!
Hraban
---
http://www.fiee.net/texnique/