[NTG-context] t-tikz: problem with colorspace pgfprgb

Finn Martensen finn.martensen at web.de
Sun Mar 2 12:39:34 CET 2008

Hi,

I have the following problem with TikZ: When I use the "patterns"
library in a tikzpicture environment, the file is compiled without
problems and creates a PDF file. However, Acrobat displays an error
message "Could not find the ColorSpace named 'pgfprgb'". So the
patterns library seems to be a sufficient condition for this problem
to occur. By contrast, the problem does not occur when I use pdflatex
to create PDF from a LaTeX file with the same tikz-code.

I have a standalone ConTeXt distribution and tikz 2.00, but I already
had this problem with tikz 1.18.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Finn Martensen