[NTG-context] On compiling latest luatex

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 03:05:34 CET 2008

On Thu, Mar 20, 2008 at 6:34 PM, Taco Hoekwater wrote:
> luigi scarso wrote:
>  > ctangle is needed to compile latest luatex .
>  > It's not a problem, but
>  > justtex.zip and linuxtex.zip
>  > from pragma
>  > don't have ctangle (maybe in minimals ?) ,
>  > so they are a bit incomplete.

Minimals are actually missing many other files as well, not only
ctangle, but the latest LuaTeX should be there already. Once the
"modules" are set up, maybe we should add some more binaries.

>  That dependency on pre-installed ctangle should be gone in the
>  luatex repository trunk (thanks to Martin)

Great :)
Extremely low-priority suggestion, but in case that you can [back]port
those changes to the XeTeX trunk without too much troubles ...

Thanks,
    Mojca