[NTG-context] texexec s-pre-04.tex

Pau Amaro-Seoane vim.unix at googlemail.com
Sat Mar 22 16:37:59 CET 2008

I am a total newbie to ConTeXt; I have been "playing" with it since yesterday.

I am trying to modify a bit s-pre-04.tex but I have realised that I
cannot even compile it!

texexec s-pre-04.tex will yield
color           : mpcmyk color space is supported
color           : mpspot color space is supported
color           : system rgb is global activated
interaction     : active
system          : mark Topic defined [chapter]
system          : mark Topicnumber defined [chapternumber]
system          : mark Nopic defined [title]
system          : mark Nopicnumber defined [titlenumber]
system          : mark Subject defined [section]
system          : mark Subjectnumber defined [sectionnumber]
! Interruption.

Why is that?