[NTG-context] t-bib: URL and '%'; spacing between number and text

Tobias Burnus burnus at net-b.de
Fri Apr 4 14:52:28 CEST 2008

Taco Hoekwater wrote:
>> It does not seem to work here :-(
>>
> It redefines the bbl loader, so inlined \startpublication blocks
> will not work. It should work if your publications are in the bbl
> file.

OK. That works for my minimal example, though I have to postprocess the
*.bbl file as BibTeX converts "longline" into

long%
line

which of cause gives the wrong result here. I use perl for this, which
seems to work just fine and has, as I believe, no side effects:

$line =~ s/%\n//sg;

However, it fails with my big file (see attachment for a reduced
example). If I simply include the file without using \environment etc.,
it works. Any idea?

>>> Not too hard, if you don't mind editting the bib / bbl a bit;
>>> making it truly automatic and still configurable would be hard.
>>> Example attached.

Now it works well. Thanks.

 * * *

I have another tricky question related to t-bib: I want to use in the
text references of the type [1-2], [3] and at the end of each chapter I
do a \placepublication[criterium=chapter], however, at the very end I
want to have a full authorlist ordered by authoryears (with the page
numbers). Well, I failed to switch to authornames -- I always get a
numbered list at the end.

Tobias