[NTG-context] LuaTex error "attempt to index global 'lang' (a nil value)"

Roland ntg-context at rolandsiebelink.com
Sun Apr 6 20:09:29 CEST 2008

Hi Taco, thanks for the quick reply. Something seems to work better
now (no more errors about missing texmf directories) but I still get
an error message after installing the new binary you pointed me to:

	(/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/tex/context/base/sort-lan.tex
	(/usr/local/texlive/texmf-local/tex/context/base/sort-lan.mkiv))error:
...al/texlive/texmf-local/tex/context/base/node-ini.lua:345: attempt
to index field 'otf' (a nil value)
	.
	l.3174

Any idea?