[NTG-context] first steps

Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini wwl at musensturm.de
Mon Apr 7 16:41:03 CEST 2008

hallo,

I tried to make my first luatex-steps with the following wiki-example
-------------------------------------
\usetypescript[palatino]
\setupbodyfont[palatino,12pt]
effe fietsen 2: \input tufte $\sqrt{2}$ \eogonek

\sc effe fietsen 2: \input tufte $\sqrt{2}$ \eogonek
-------------------------------------
after adding a \start/stoptext pair I get in 4 runs the following
error:
-------------------------------------
){d:/context/tex/texmf/fonts/enc/dvips/tex-gyre/q-ec-sc.enc}fclose:
No such file or directory
fclose: No such file or directory

! Emergency stop.
<*> tst3.tex

!  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
-------------------------------------

and in the 3. run I get

-------------------------------------
fonts          : using map file: original-youngryu-px
[1.1
! This can't happen (ext4).
\actualshipout ... \box \postponedcontent \box 0}}
                                                  \else \message
{[\ifarrang...
\myshipout ... \fi {\thisisrealpage \realfolio #1}
                                                  \gotonextrealpage
\aftersh...
\dofinaloutput ...gebody #1#2\setpagecounters }}}}
                                                  \else \the
\pageboundsetti...
\finaloutput ...EAEAEA \dofinaloutput \fi \fi #1#2

\resetselectiepagina \incr...
\sidefloatoutput ...e \else \finalsidefloatoutput
                                                  \global
\sidefloatvsize \n...
<argument> ...\fi \else \the \defaultstreamoutput
                                                  \fi
l.8 \stoptext

I can not interpret this error.
Can someone please explain!