[NTG-context] ConTEXt - produced book __ about typesetting, as an art, to print "Beautiful books"

Andrea Valle valle at di.unito.it
Tue Apr 8 23:12:59 CEST 2008

On 8 Apr 2008, at 23:08, Giulio Bertellini wrote:

> Sitting in a Paris restaurant, equipped with WI/FI and after a
> couple of wine glasses.

Giulio, che invidia

(such an envy)

:)

-a-

Andrea Valle
CIRMA - DAMS
Università degli Studi di Torino
--> http://www.cirma.unito.it/andrea/
--> http://www.myspace.com/andreavalle
--> andrea.valle at unito.it

I did this interview where I just mentioned that I read Foucault. Who
doesn't in university, right? I was in this strip club giving this
guy a lap dance and all he wanted to do was to discuss Foucault with
me. Well, I can stand naked and do my little dance, or I can discuss
Foucault, but not at the same time; too much information.
(Annabel Chong)

--> andrea.valle at unito.it

"
Think of it as seasoning
. noise [salt] is boring
. F(blah) [food without salt] can be boring
. F(noise, blah) can be really tasty
"
(Ken Perlin on noise)