[NTG-context] t-bib and interactivity for url= and doi=

Tobias Burnus burnus at net-b.de
Fri Apr 11 18:20:01 CEST 2008

in principle, I expect that with the following setup I should be able to
click on a DOI or on a URL, however, somehow they do not seem to be
interactive - and the DOI does not seem to be hyphenated agressively as
it sometimes extends beyond the page margin. Any idea?

I use the following settings (without "\startenvironment" etc.)

\chardef\urlhyphenmethod=1 % Hyphenate very agressively (=1), use =0 for

   \insertdoi{ DOI: }{.}{}%
   \insertbiburl{ }{.}{}%