[NTG-context] LuaTex error "attempt to index global 'lang' (a nil value)"

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 11:55:39 CEST 2008


On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 4:24 PM, Roland wrote:
> @Mojca, I found that /usr/texbin was pointing to a missing directory,
>  so this caused the problem mentioned below. I took /usr/texbin out of
>  the $PATH and replaced it with /usr/local/texlive/2007/bin/i386-darwin
>  -- this lets luatools --selfupdate run correctly:

I have no idea what went wrong, but this implies that your
installation might be slightly broken. /usr/texbin should point to
something. Mine points to
    texbin -> ../Library/TeX/Distributions/.DefaultTeX/Contents/Programs/i386
(and there are some other symlinks in that path as well), but I need
to admit that I have never tried to make luatex work with the existing
installation (tried once and then gave up).

Mojca


More information about the ntg-context mailing list