[NTG-context] small caps and old numbers with open type fonts

Antoine Junod toto at tots-ns.net
Sun Apr 13 20:39:43 CEST 2008

Hello list,

I'm still playing with a few otf fonts and enjoying the way ConTeXt
works :)

I'm now playing with a beautiful Garamond. I try to typeset a few
things with old-style numbers and, well, the output contains old-style
numbers but not in my Garamond (it seems to be in latin modern). What
should I do to use the old-style numbers of my font? Did a miss a doc
about that? Or did I missunderstood the \os command (I thought it was
a switch to the old-style of the font but it seems rather to change of
font)?

I actually use my font as simple as possible with a
\definefont[boum][MyFont at 12pt]. Is it the problem?

It the same with the \sc command.

Thanks a lot for your reply,
-AJ