[NTG-context] LuaTeX problems with \seeindex and \from

Drazen Baic dpeterx at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 14 18:50:02 CEST 2008

Hi,

Of course, I should have provided one in my first mail. Trying to create
a minimal test file I also found out that the crash only happens when
\setupinteraction [state=start] is set. Here is the file.

\setupinteraction [state=start]
\useURL[apache][http://httpd.apache.org/download.cgi]

\starttext
\startitemize