[NTG-context] mplib

Taco Hoekwater taco at elvenkind.com
Tue Apr 15 23:49:42 CEST 2008

Wolfgang Werners-Lucchini wrote:
> On 15 Apr 2008 at 13:31, ntg-context-request at ntg.nl wrote:
>
> Hallo Taco,
>
>>> (I have temporary appended 'dump;' to plain.mp)
>> After the above, you should have plain.mem in the local directory.
>
> No.
> There is neither a 'plain.fmt' nor a 'plain.mem'!

Everything I read below says there should be a 'plain.mem'
in the folder where you ran theat file in.  If there
really really isn't, then my only advise to you is to buy
a less thieving operating system, as it seems this one steals
your files before you can even have an admiring look at them. :-)

Best wishes,
Taco