[NTG-context] [dev-context] New context release

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 02:09:04 CEST 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 1:42 AM, Jonathan Kew wrote:
> On 16 Apr 2008, at 7:56 pm, Norbert Preining wrote:
>
>  Given that there won't be TL2008 in lenny, I think it would be very
> desirable to update xetex to a more recent version than 0.996 as shipped
> with TL2007.

> (I don't know much about the context situation).

ConTeXt would be happy to have the \supressfontnotfounderror fix
available (which means: happy to have a binary version of XeTeX later
than the one in TL 2007), but should work OK with the old one with
some semi-serious time penalty. If one also forgets all the other nice
bug fixes in xetex, old LM fonts are the only issue that would really
break functionality.

Mojca