[NTG-context] Roll-Your-Own Stand-Alone (Was re. ConTeXt ultraminimals)

Joel C. Salomon joelcsalomon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 22:59:42 CEST 2008

On Thu, Apr 17, 2008 at 4:07 PM, Joel C. Salomon <joelcsalomon at gmail.com> wrote:
>  I've put my rsync invocations on the wiki.

BTW, I realize that the rsync calls will have to change whenever the
directory tree does, so maybe handing this off to mtx-update is a
better idea.  I need to think on this some more.

>  Also, the commands I'm using to generate my formats are on that page.
>  Could someone please check them for sanity?

Well, I tried them, and I can typeset a "hello world" document with
PDFTeX, XeTeX, and luaTeX.  Looks good so far.

--Joel