[NTG-context] Context to xml

Olivier Guéry nemolivier at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:18:40 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Mojca Miklavec
<mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 12:02 PM, Olivier Guéry wrote:
> > Hello,
> > Reading to the xml documentation, I see in the « basic workflow » section
> > that it's possible to have a TeX -> style -> Xml flow.
> > Is this flow availaible ? I can't see it in the doc. I just need a few
> > simple test : Title, author, paragraph.
> >  Since Context is the best way to produce pdf, i don't want to do Xml ->
> > Contex -> Pdf but
> >
> > Contex -> pdf (various size)
> >             -> xml (-> html ?)
> >
> > Is this possible or just a todo thing ?
>
> None of this, I'm afraid, even though it's a FAQ.

Maybe one day… I think more and more people gonne need this (even a
very simple).

> Try running htcontext on your document and keep your fingers crossed
> that it would work.

I can't find anything that look like htcontext in my context tree.
Must I install something else ?

Olivier.

--
[Message tapé sur un clavier Bépo : http://www.clavier-dvorak.org ]