[NTG-context] Context to xml

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 13:37:25 CEST 2008

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 1:18 PM, Olivier Guéry wrote:

>  > Try running htcontext on your document and keep your fingers crossed
>  > that it would work.
>
>  I can't find anything that look like htcontext in my context tree.
>  Must I install something else ?

If you have standalone ConTeXt, than it's not included in the
distribution, but on my TODO list (I don't really manage to figure out
how to set some variables to make it work properly, and I need to set
auto-updates as well).

You might need TeX Live or MikTeX or some other distribution. It's
also possible to set it up manually, but way too painful.

Mojca