[NTG-context] Bibliographic Databases

Dietrich Rordorf / MDPI rordorf at mdpi.org
Mon Apr 21 14:03:41 CEST 2008

Hi All,

Why not try an existing, online tool.? There are severals, most of them
support export to various formats, e.g. BibTeX, RIS, EndNote, etc.. Some
of them have a Word plug-in, too.

http://www.connotea.org/
Free online reference management tool for scientists
Nature Publishing Group

http://www.citeulike.org/
Free online reference management tool for scientists
Oversity Ldt.

http://www.bibsonomy.org/
Free online reference management tool for scientists
University of Kassel

http://www.zotero.org/
Free online reference management tool for scientists
WordPress

http://www.2collab.com/
Free online group collaboration tool for scientists
Elsevier B.V.

Otherwaise, for Desktop solutions see a comparision:

Reference Management Software Comparison:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_reference_management_software
http://mahbub.wordpress.com/2007/03/04/comparison-of-free-bibliographic-managers/

Dietrich

--