[NTG-context] ONE upright beta, please!

Yue Wang yuleopen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 16:22:22 CEST 2008

as far as i am concerned, MKIV is far better than MKII/pdftex, and
have less bugs concerning the internationalization. I use it for
production purpose. I typeset all my essays using luatex, because
pdftex/MKII is messy especially on non-latin typesetting. Yes,
LuaTeX/MKIV had bugs, but Taco and Hans can solve them:) again.
MKII+XeTeX should also produce the right pdf. but I didn't try. (XeTeX
is stable for production, uh?)