[NTG-context] Comments and marks in PDF

Oleg Kolosov radhelorn at mail.ru
Sat Apr 26 12:14:42 CEST 2008

Hi All!

Adobe Acrobat Reader have special feature, called 'review'. So people
can leave marks or comments in PDF file and save them. But AFAIK this
can only be done with PDF files generated by Adobe Acrobat Pro. Is there
any way to do something similar with files generated by ConTeXt?
Basically, I need to pass my work through review process and people
often request to add marks directly in files the are looking at. As they
are using Adobe's reader exclusively, it would be great to use it's
built-in features.

--
Best Regards,
Oleg Kolosov