[NTG-context] minimal example for Cyrillic

Gour gour at mail.inet.hr
Tue Apr 29 08:23:44 CEST 2008

>>>>> "Henning" == Henning Hraban Ramm <hraban at fiee.net> writes:

Henning> Since I just adapted a ConTeXt based business card generator to
Henning> work with cyrillic type, I can assure that it's possible - with
Henning> XeTeX or LuaTeX.

That's my conviction as well...
Henning> There you just need to encode your sources in UTF-8 and use
Henning> OpenType fonts that contain cyrillic glyphs, like TeX Gyre.

...however an (working) example or two would help.

The guy tried example (which I posted here) from Contextgarden and based
on that concluded that ConTeXt does not support Cyrillic.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D