[NTG-context] \indenting[next] and math => no vertical space before the formula

Mikael Persson mickep at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:45:34 CEST 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Wolfgang Schuster
<schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com> wrote:
> > Thank you Aditya, but I don't get that to work. Both with
>  >
>  > ConTeXt  ver: 2007.04.03 13:01 MKII  fmt: 2008.4.24  int:
>  > english/english (with the fix earlier in this thread)
>  > and
>  > ConTeXt  ver: 2007.09.28 16:52 MKII  fmt: 2008.4.24  int:
>  > english/english (which is the one from new ubuntu, without the fix)
>
>  Update your ConTeXt istallation, both systems use old versions.
>
>  Wolfgang

I wish I could. I cant even run the new version from ubuntu, since
there is some problem with the fourier fonts, explained in an earlier
mail in this thread (and also in an earlier post:
http://archive.contextgarden.net/message/20070830.154143.005528b8.en.html
)

And new minimals seem not to include the fourier fonts.

If I set indenting=next (or first) in the enumeration, the file compiles...

Sorry for "complaining" about old versions of ConTeXt. I am finishing
my PhD thesis, and have not found any nice combinations of text and
math fonts in the new minimals. (I am not too fond of the lm fonts).
If you have a tip about such fonts, please tell me :)

Micke P