[NTG-context] Arranging into Signatures?

Michael.Urban at jpl.nasa.gov Michael.Urban at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 7 15:44:13 CEST 2008

(I am still using mkii, which I suspect may matter in this case)
I am able to produce rather nice booklets on US Letter paper, printing
double-sided two-up pages that fold into a booklet and using
texexec --arrange to make it work properly.  For documents longer
than about 32 pages, it isn't really practical to fold in half.
What would y'all recommend if I want to arrange the pages into
signatures, each containing about 32 pages, that can then be
somehow bound together?  An external PDF rearranger might
be an option, I suppose.