[NTG-context] [Dev-luatex] State of OpenType support

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu May 8 20:02:10 CEST 2008

Khaled Hosny wrote:
> (Moved from lautex mailing list, more bellow)

char 1614 and 1617 are to be relatively positioned using mkmk, so we
need a mark and a basemark match an donly anchor-11 qualifies as
basemark but ...

   {
    ["anchors"]={
     ["basemark"]={["Anchor-11"]={["x"]=0,["y"]=250,},},
     ["mark"]={["Anchor-13"]={["x"]=0,["y"]=-100,},["Anchor-7"
]={["x"]=0,["y"]=0,},},
    },
    ["name"]="shadda",
    ["unicode"]=1617,
   },

   {
    ["anchors"]={

["mark"]={["Anchor-13"]={["x"]=0,["y"]=-100,},["Anchor-7"]={["x"]=0,["y"]=0,},},
    },
    ["name"]="fatha",
    ["unicode"]=1614,
   },

there is no mark reference in 1614 ...

i'm not that fluent in fontforge so i cannot play further