[NTG-context] incorrect/absent PostScript names for some greek characters

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon May 12 11:40:47 CEST 2008

The list is mostly used when LuaTeX tries to assign unicode slot from
glyph name. It would indeed make sense to have even more than a single
name for every unicode slot, for example both dbar & dcroat (the first
one that comes to my mind) poiting to the same unicode slot, with
drcoat having priority in case that both names are present in font.

No, the names are not frozen I guess. I have generated some list years
ago, and I guess that Hans simply took that list to generate
char-def.lua. Fixes are probably still welcome. Adding an unexisting
name to an empty slot cannot break break anything, I guess.

Mojca