[NTG-context] Some questions about the taspresent module

Jean Magnan de Bornier jm.bornier at free.fr
Sun May 18 20:23:59 CEST 2008

Le 18 mai à 19:21:59 "Thomas A. Schmitz" <thomas.schmitz at uni-bonn.de> écrit notamment:

| Move the \lecback after the line with \Slidetitle, and everything's
| OK. Explanation: the \picback \lecback \titback macros set the
| background for the current page, so they need to be issued AFTER a
| pagebreak (implied in the \Slidetitle macro).

I see; but the other styles work nicely with lecback where I have put it,
don't they?

If I have to write lecback in that position, my muse styles will be more
difficult to set up :(

btw, afaik titback is implied in \Maketitle, right? Cannot \lecback be
also included in the \Slidetitle macro?

best
--
Jean