[NTG-context] ConTeXt ultraminimals

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Fri Jun 6 09:42:26 CEST 2008

Gour wrote:

> Hmm,
> Mojca> Guys, why don't you wait a bit more. In a not-so-distant-future
> Mojca> LuaTeX will ship with the whole operating system anyway. (Web
> Mojca> server is already there, print server and post script interpreter

mtxrun --script server ... in order to know this, read between the lines
on this list and see what gets added to the main context zip

> Mojca> not far away from being done, fonts are there, editor support may
> Mojca> come from Jonathan Kew, international support is there, login

one of the projects funded by TUG is a cross platform environment
derived from texshop (on osx) .. in order to know about this ... attend
user groups

> Mojca> mechanism is probably also hidden somewhere already [reading from
> Mojca> zip files and from web etc.]  ...)

reading from web and zip is mentioned in the mk document and articles

> Where can one find more about the above stuff or everything is sealed in
> some big box deep under the earth's surface?

you can try to read our minds; mojca is very good in that -)