[NTG-context] fontscript for delicious?

Uwe Koloska koloska at voiceinterconnect.de
Mon Jun 9 11:03:55 CEST 2008

Hello,

Am Montag, 9. Juni 2008 schrieb Wolfgang Schuster:
> On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 3:06 AM, Uwe Koloska <ml at koloro.de> wrote:
> > does someone have a typescript (or what's now needed) for using the
> > wonderful delicious font with context?
>
> I used it myself for the examples in my letter manual.

Ah - Thank you!

But what is necessary to let it be known to context?
(process with texfont, etc.)

And where can I find the "letter manual"?  The letter-doc.pdf seems not to
include any examples nor the delicious fonts ...

Uwe

--
Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Koloska
Leiter Softwareentwicklung

voice INTER connect GmbH           Tel +351 481 088 3
Ammonstraße 35                     Fax +351 438 399 25
01067 Dresden - Germany            www.voiceinterconnect.de