[NTG-context] distro info

Charles P. Schaum verbo.solo at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 15 01:32:21 CEST 2008

What could perhaps occur is this:

Get PC-BSD's PBI technology working with something like DarwinPorts or
whatever BSD ports tree exists for the Mac. IIRC, they now have a
relatively automated way of getting from ports to PBI's.

But you would need cooperation, legal protection or licensing for the
PBI tech, some currency at hand to pay a developer, and a committed,
tech-savvy crew. And this might not fly because PBI is the special deal
for PC-BSD. Would they "share" for Mac?

But a ConTeXt PBI would make me look at the BSD's a little more. I don't
really want TeTeX and staying current with CTAN pretty much precludes
depending on a "distro" anyway.

Charles