[NTG-context] Geeze, I might try Linux after all... (not too off-tpic I hope)

Alan Stone software.list.1es9s at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 14:21:48 CEST 2008

The more I research, the less I understand...

>From http://wiki.contextgarden.net/ConTeXt_Minimals :

   --- quote ---

   Updating
   For now, the main recipe to update is to run first-setup again. A
command similar to
   ctxtools --updatecontext might be provided in the future.

   --- unquote ---

If ctxtools can't be used to update the OS's ConTeXt installation and
there isn't a
corresponding one to update the minimals' ConTeXt installation, what's
its use then ?

Also...