[NTG-context] \setupitemize[afterhead=...] not working

Aditya Mahajan adityam at umich.edu
Mon Jun 23 23:07:43 CEST 2008

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, Peter Münster wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 23 2008, Wolfgang Schuster wrote:
>
>>> The parameter "afterhead" seems to be ignored (MKII and MKIV):
>>
>> There is no \head in your numeration.
>
> Indeed, but "headstyle" applies nevertheless.

Yes, this is how \txt is defined

\appendtoks \letvalue\v!txt  \itemgrouptext  \to \itemgroupcommands

\def\itemgrouptext#1%
{\def\symsymbol{\doitemattributes\currentitemlevel\c!headstyle\c!headcolor{#1}}%
    \settrue\symbollistitem
    \settrue\txtlistitem
    \itemgroupitem}

So, headstyle and headcolor are used, but not afterhead. Actually, is you
use \head, the result is interesting :)

\setupitemize[afterhead=:]
\starttext
\startitemize
   \head This is a test

     what happens here
\stopitemize
\stoptext

Certainly not what I would have expected.

Aditya