[NTG-context] Howto float text around an image on layer (in a frame, inside standardmakeup)?

Uwe Koloska koloska at voiceinterconnect.de
Tue Jun 24 11:21:26 CEST 2008

Hello Hans,

Am Dienstag, 24. Juni 2008 schrieb Hans Hagen:
> \starthangaround{\externalfigure[cow]}\input tufte \stophangaround
>
> undocumented but already there for a while (in cont-new) so now *you*
> have to wikify it

Thank you for all your help!  Yes I *have to* wikify all the stuff I learned
while setting the Booklet.  And I promise, I will do it!

Best regards
Uwe

--
Dipl.-Ing. Uwe Koloska
Leiter Softwareentwicklung

voice INTER connect GmbH           Tel +351 481 088 3
Ammonstraße 35                     Fax +351 438 399 25
01067 Dresden - Germany            www.voiceinterconnect.de