[NTG-context] texfont fails for font Cataneo BoldSwash

Andreas Schneider andreas at Mathematik.Uni-Marburg.de
Mon Jun 30 17:44:17 CEST 2008

Am Montag, 30. Juni 2008 17:25:32 schrieb Taco Hoekwater:
> Andreas Schneider wrote:
> > Is this another error in the AFM file?
> Yes. The Format is
> with spaces inbetween. I suspect it needs a space between A and T.

thanks again. Inserting a space between A and T fits to all the other entries
and eliminates the error message. I haven't seen a professional font made so
grubby yet.

Best wishes