[NTG-context] context manuals sources

Alan Stone software.list.1es9s at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:57:07 CEST 2008

> just look at s-pre-*.tex, one of them is derived from the manual one

It was the first I've been directed to and studied Hans. So did that
already.
It compiled, displayed flawlessly and was a good starting point. It lacks
the features of the screen manual though, i.e. the dynamic TOC in the
navigation panel. That's why I wanted to dig further into the related
specific code. However, as it's outdated and doesn't compile any longer
with the latest ConTeXt... it's "rather" tricky - especially when restricted
by time constraints.

Looking forward to the upload.

Best,
Alan