[NTG-context] install PGF/Tikz for ConTeXt minimals

Mojca Miklavec mojca.miklavec.lists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 09:02:56 CEST 2008

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 11:18 AM, Aric Bills wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just installed ConTeXt Minimals under SuSE Linux 11.  I'd like to install
> PGF/Tikz; I've downloaded version 2.0 and un-tarred it, but I have no idea
> where to copy the files to or what command to issue (a la texhash) to make
> ConTeXt aware of them.  Any directions on how to proceed would be much
> appreciated!

See
     http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/modules/t-tikz/
and
a) use rsync -av
rsync://contextgarden.net/minimals/current/modules/t-tikz/
path/to/texmf-context
b) beat me for not implementing (or bribing Hans) it in mtx-update yet

Aditya suggested to add --all switch to mtx-update to simplify
matters. We also have
http://minimals.contextgarden.net/current/modules/all/ (just a hint
for Hans).

Mojca