[NTG-context] cont-enp.pdf on lulu

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Mon Jul 28 22:36:38 CEST 2008

Gerben Wierda wrote:

> Somehow, this might be applied to ConTeXt I think ;-). Three out of
> four afaic...

well, it's one reason why we have multiple smaller manuals (often made
in sync with the specific feature)

anyhow ... taco and i only have one livetime, 24h/day etc etc

currently we spend quite some time on luatex/mp/mkiv (if not we could as
well stop using tex in the near future) alongside our regular jobs ...
we simply have not much more time available ... on the other hand, we
don't intend to stop soon, so eventually ...

btw, quite some documentation about latex is *not* written by the
author(s) so it's not entirely fair to expect that taco and i write all
of it -)