[NTG-context] Sample code: a textbook

Jörg Hagmann joerg.hagmann at unibas.ch
Wed Jul 30 17:27:38 CEST 2008

Some time ago, I showed a few sample pages of a biochemistry textbook I
wrote in ConTeXt. I now uploaded the setup file with comments in
ContextGarden (http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Biochemistry_textbook). I
hope that it will be useful for beginners---I found examples helpful myself.

A comment regarding the ongoing documentation discussion:
The "Excursion" is basically excellent, I also love its Wordsworthian
title; keep it! All that's needed is a few corrections and additions.
Just an example: Based on "Excursion", you wouldn't be able to indent
paragraphs. You'll find the answer in the FAQs, where a beginner
probably wouldn't look for it (he/she would probably just give up).

Cheers, Jörg

--
Prof. Jörg Hagmann-Zanolari MD
University of Basel