[NTG-context] menu question

Alan Stone software.list.1es9s at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 13:09:51 CEST 2008

>the best you can do is to either make the fontsize smaller

It would decrease the menu readability too much.

>the area wider (less linebreaks)

It would decrease the text area width too much.

>or see of \startsimplecolumns ... \stopsimplecolumns

Although I don't see how adding columns would provide
a solution - the chapter/section titles are in french, i.e.
usually longer than for ex. in english ( they could be
shortened and then most would become meaningless)
- where is that command documented ? I didn't find it in
the main manual, excursion, wiki, texshow.

Not really I'm afraid.  :O(

Thanks anyway.