[NTG-context] Persian translation of "Context an excursion"

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 3 18:49:09 CEST 2008

Am 03.08.2008 um 18:12 schrieb Mehdi Omidali:

> Hi everyone,
> I am translating "Context an excursion" to persian and I have a
> problem in the style. I use MKIV for this translation but navigation
> tools and metapost pictures are not displayed in the output. I use
> texlivetest2008 and the latest luatex and mpost from www.luatex.org
> (but I don't know how to install pascal metapost and maybe that is the
> problem). Please take a look at
> www.omidali.com/excursion.rar
> I have included the fonts that I have used. I run the following
> command
> texexec --lua --mode=screen ma.cb

The beginners manual did currently not work with MkIV because it
contains
a few old and in MkIV not define command.

To create a pdf call 'texexec ma-cb-fa' for the print version and
'texexec --mode=screen ma-cb-fa' for the screen version.

You could try to use XeTeX in your case.

To the other translators: Do you think we should also use luaTeX for the
beginners manuals as we do in the reference manual and remove the few
commands for pdfTeX (something concerning MetaPost IIRC).

Regards,
Wolfgang