[NTG-context] Partly OT: some luatex questions

Hans Hagen pragma at wxs.nl
Thu Aug 14 10:11:45 CEST 2008

Wolfgang Schuster wrote:

>> In all cases (also if I try dvi-output) the lines glue together. The
>> attachment text-lua is the pdf of the latex try.

you can make a plain format operating in the same 'space' as context with

   luatools --make plain

you then can process files with

   luatools --fmt=plain test

eventually i will make a plain variant (probably a bit more more plain
than plain) with basic open type support (for other formats you might
need to add --compile to the make call)