[NTG-context] texmfstart texexec

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي ح Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي ح
Thu Aug 14 20:39:28 CEST 2008

Hi Hans, Mojca, and all,

I uninstalled ruby and reinstalled: no joy.

Then I uninstalled ruby and reinstalled without installing RubyGems.

Believe it or not that worked! I can compile the format and run mkii now.

This still leaves open the question as to how RubyGems and cscite.bat
(which is the source of npp.bat for notepad++) are interfering with each
other in the new minimals/maximal (what is "ubygems" without the "r"
anyway?). Might be worth investigating at some point...

Thnx and Best wishes
Idris

International Journal of Shi`i Studies
Department of Philosophy