[NTG-context] ConTeXt Package for Notepad++ v. 5.0.3

Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي ح Idris Samawi Hamid ادريس سماوي ح
Fri Aug 22 01:20:18 CEST 2008

Mohamad, سلام,

On Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:35:33 -0600, Mohamed Bana <abbg770 at city.ac.uk>
wrote:

> Idris, thanks alot!  Also what OS do you happen to be using?

XP

> On my Vista 64bit box I had trouble running the default "Process ConTeXt
> file
> (pdf)" command, the document compiles fine but fails on opening adobe
> reader;
>
> TeXExec | runtime: 3.646
> <<< Process finished.
> acrobat.bat && pdfopen --file "C:\context\test.pdf"
> CreateProcess() failed
> ================ READY ================

Hmm, try making .LNK files executable in Control Panel, System, Advanced,
Environment Variables.

The reason I use acrobat.lnk is because it does not rezize my acrobat
window the way texexec's autopdf option does. I want my Acrobat window to
be positioned in the same place and size whenever I open it.

Or maybe Vista64 has a different way of handling symlinks.

> If anyone knows how to assign to shortcuts to the NppExec scripts,
> please, do
> post them.

Go to Plugins>NppExec>Advanced Options, left side. Then you can add the
scripts to the menu. I discovered this myself just now ;-)

I guess you then use the shortcut mapper to give shortcuts to the new menu
items.

I'll try to find some time to do this and post an updated package sometime
soon... Then the Run menu items for ConTeXt will be deprecated or removed.

Best wishes
Idris

International Journal of Shi`i Studies
Department of Philosophy