[NTG-context] ConTeXt Package for Notepad++ v. 5.0.3

abbg770 at city.ac.uk abbg770 at city.ac.uk
Fri Aug 22 17:00:00 CEST 2008

Alan Stone <software.list.1es9s <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Idris,
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> One question though...
>
> I installed Npp, downloaded the context support package for Npp and
> extracted the zip file.
>
> What/where are the setup instructions please ?
>
> Best,
> Alan

Seems like Idris forgot to include the readme, incase it hasn't been
attached check out the 1 November 2007 rev from
http://wiki.contextgarden.net/Image:Npp_ConTeXt.zip your sure to find it
there.

Put everything in ConTeXt.zip in the same folder you extracted
mswincontext.zip (182 mb) then run NPP.bat. Make sure you adjust
acrobat.lnk appriopriately as the path is hard-coded.

And what OS are you using?

Mohamed