[NTG-context] Font questions once again...

Marcin Borkowski mbork at atos.wmid.amu.edu.pl
Fri Aug 29 07:42:14 CEST 2008

Dnia Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 01:55:29AM +0200, Mojca Miklavec napisał(a):
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 10:46 PM, Marcin Borkowski wrote:
> >
> > * The page about Minimals on the wiki mentions LM, Antykwa Torunska,
> >  Iwona, Kurier, TeX Gyre, ams.  Does this means they are available
> >  there?  (And what about Antykwa Poltawskiego...?)
>
> That font is a bit messy. It uses its own encoding (maybe qx) and
> conventions and needs additional files to be functional in ConTeXt.
> I'm still optimistically waiting for "Torunisation" of Poltawskiego :)
>
> I do have documents using it, and I have scripts prepared to include
> the font in the minimals ... but I need someone to convince me to
> include it (again).

well...  there is at least one person;) who would like to use it *very*
much, especially for documents not containing maths.  Unlike Antykwa
Torunska, it is very good for longer texts as well as one-pagers.  And
gives a very nice look to texts - especially for (maybe older) Poles,
who remember it from so many books...

--
Marcin Borkowski (http://mbork.faculty.fmcs.amu.edu.pl)