[NTG-context] MK IV and Texexec Error Compiling under Windows

Wolfgang Schuster schuster.wolfgang at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 1 09:39:08 CEST 2008

On Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Martin Scholz <martin at scholz-net.org> wrote:
> On 01.09.2008 08:54:14, "Wolfgang Schuster" wrote:
>> regenerate the formats with "texexec --make --all"
>>
> I tried so but still the same result.

Can you delete all context formats in your TeX tree, it's possible you
have a old
one that is used and the new is ignored.

What is the result from "kpsewhich cont-de.fmt" and where did ConTeXt save
the new format (you can see this in one of the last line when you
generate the format).

>> Do you generate the format for all languages with "context --make --all",
>> if you did this put "% interface=de" at the first line in your document.
>
> I also did this after the tutorial for context and MK IV in contextgarden.
> It still doesn't work.

See Mojcas mail.

Wolfgang