[NTG-context] Figures are misplaced with \pagedir TRT\bodydir TRT

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Tue Sep 2 23:34:10 CEST 2008

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 10:50:23PM +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 08:33:50PM +0200, Khaled Hosny wrote:
> > Figures are shifted to the right (the left edge is where right edge
> > should) when I set \pagedir TRT\bodydir TRT.
> >
> > See the attached example.
>
> When I make the figure \framed the frame gets in the prober place, but
> not the image, may be this is a LuaTeX bug?

It looks like a bug inherited from omega.
I can reproduce a similar reselut with this plain tex file:

\textdir TRT
\input epsf

\epsfbox{fig.eps}\input knuth

\bye

and it gives the same result with luatex and aleph (and even with omega).
Is this a known bug?

--
 Khaled Hosny
 Arabic localizer and member of Arabeyes.org team