[NTG-context] Formula number in right2left direction

Mehdi Omidali mehdioa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 12:21:10 CEST 2008

Hi,
There is a problem in formula numbers in RL direction. I mean in a formula the
direction of the number of formula is from left to right. I tried \mathdir TRT
and this problem disappeared but two new problems appeared. First, the hole
formula typesetted from right to left which shouldn't be. Second, the prantesis
arround the formula number get reversed like )a.b(. It would be nice if \mathdir
TRT only changes the direction of the formula number (with correct prantesis)
not hole the formula.
Thanks