[NTG-context] The windows minimal exe installer

Yue Wang yuleopen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 06:33:27 CEST 2008

btw, I think Windows users are not command line experts. I think the
minimal installer can add more options.
for example, which distribution to choose (MKIV or XeTeX or pdfTeX),
which fonts to be download (TeXGyre, Kurier, Iwona...) according to
the distribution (in MKIV and XeTeX, download otf, otherwise download
type1 format).
and if the user download MKII version, we should automatically check
ruby, if not present, install it for the user.