[NTG-context] Lucida again

Eric DÉTREZ ericd13 at mac.com
Sat Sep 6 09:35:00 CEST 2008

Hello

I know that I disturb a lot this list, please forgive me.

I tried to install a new mac.

I donwloaded mactex (2008)
I installed lucida fons in ~/Library/texmf/
then I typed "sudo mktexlsr" and "sudo updmap-sys --enable Map
lucida.map" in terminal
All is fine with plain TeX, I can use my lucida fonts.

I copied all my afm and pfb files in a directory
then I typed "texfont --fontroot=/Users/Ericd/library/texmf --ve=bh --
co=lucida --ma --in --expert"
from this directory in terminal. (don't understand  the --ma --in --
expert things)
It made a lot of job, map files, tfm files.
The texnansi-bh-lucida test file seems to work (it's a long task, I
only  asked to shox LucidaBright).

BUT
  \usetypescript[lucida][texnansi]
  \setupbodyfont[lucida,10pt]