[NTG-context] Greek letters in math with XeTeX

Flavien Lambert petit.lepton at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 22:04:02 CEST 2008

(Sorry for the preceding message, I forgot the [NTG-context] for filters...)

Dear all, I try to use Open Type fonts with ConTeXt and XeTeX (I recently
did the same with LaTeX using fontspec and mathspec packages). From the web
site, I managed to use them for standard text as well as roman alphabet in
math. Unfortunately, greek letters stay printed with the Latin Modern font.
>From examples of the web site, I tried the following lines but without
success. In a preceding post, there was a similar question but with the
luatex engine.
Thanks for your help !

\definetypeface[myface][rm][Xserif][GFS Didot]
\definetypeface[myface][mm][math][GFS Didot]

\starttext

Normal text.

\startformula
\alpha + \beta = 10